Frequently asked questions
How long have you been shooting weddings and do you have insurance?
1. Inquire about the availability of your date.
2. We set up a meeting to answer all your questions, and discuss your wedding day details.
3. If you choose to hire me, just sign the contract and place the $500 refundable deposit.
4. One month before your wedding we will meet to finalize your Timeline and Family Photos List.
How far in advance do I need to book
my wedding photographer?
1. Inquire about the availability of your
2. I would be happy to meet with you to
answer questions, show you albums
and discuss your wedding.
3. If you choose to hire me, just sign the
contract and place the $500
4. One month before your wedding
we will meet to finalize your Timeline and Family Photo List.
How does the process of hiring a photographer work?
How far will you travel for a wedding?
Do you help with planning the wedding day?
Do you offer a second shooter?
I have been a wedding photographer for 10 years, and I have documented over 200 weddings in that time! And yes, I have insurance.
The simple answer is as soon as possible if your wedding date is in September or October, but generally it's best to at least inquire about date availability about 9 months to a year in advance.
I photograph weddings all around Binghamton and the surrounding areas, including Syracuse, Cortland, Oneonta, Elmira, Owego and Montrose.
I love traveling greater distances as well, however if your wedding is over 90 miles away, I would then require an additional travel fee.
Yes, absolutely! A month before your wedding I get together with you to create a Timeline. We go over the entire wedding day - from what time hair & make-up begins, getting dressed, ceremony, family photos, bridal party and bride & groom photos - all the way to the end of the reception. We also create a Family photos list to make sure not a single photo is missed.
Yes, I offer the option of a second photographer. They photograph the groom & groomsmen getting ready, as well as additional ceremony coverage and candids.
The second shooter does not attend the reception.
The additional cost is $500.