Are you insured?
Yes I am.
Do you offer a second shooter?
I offer the option of a second photographer for the groom and groomsmen preparation.
The additional cost is $250.
Do you visit the ceremony/reception location prior to the wedding day?
I have shot at most weddings venues, but will always visit in advance a location that I have yet to shoot
aout two weeks before a wedding. This gives me a better feel for the venue and time to pre-plan certain shots.
How far will you travel for a wedding?
I am more than happy to take any wedding within 65 miles of Binghamton. This includes Cortland, Oneonta, Cooperstown, Elmira, Owego and Montrose. I can travel greater distances but would then require a small additianal fee.
How does the process of hiring a photographer work?
1. Inquire about the availability of your date.
2. I would be happy to meet with you to answer questions, show you albums and discuss your wedding.
3. If you choose to hire me, just sign the contracts and place the $300 refundable deposit.
4. About one month before your wedding we will meet to finalize your time-line and family photo list.
5. Look amazing on your wedding day.
How far in advance do I need to book my wedding photographer?
The simple answer is as soon as possible if your wedding date is in September or October, but generally it's best to at least inquire about date availability about 9 months in advance.
How long have you been shooting?
I have had the pleasure of shooting weddings for 5 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
F A Q'shttp://www.facebook.com/bucerophoto